Corporate Art Rental Program
Why rent art?
- Raises the image, profile, and reputation of your business
- Enhances your working environment and is affordable
- Motivates, inspires, and retains staff
- Creates impression of creativity within your business
- Impresses your visitors by creating good “first impressions”
- Showcases local flavour, supports Yukon artists, creates community connections
- Makes an excellent gift to your valued business clients
Try it, and if you like it, North End Gallery will credit up to 6 months of the rental fees towards purchase of the rented artwork!
What types of artwork are available?
North End Gallery has a wide variety of Yukon and northern artwork available for rental, including:
How does the Art Rental Program work?
Once you and your company have expressed interest in the program, a gallery representative will work with you to select artwork for your space. An in-person visit to the gallery is ideal in order for you to see the wide variety of works available. After you have chosen your artwork, the rental contract is signed and the artwork is yours to enjoy for up to 12 months.
We will wrap the artwork and provide installation instructions. Alternatively, delivery and installation services can be provided; cost will vary depending on location and number and size of artworks being installed.
If, during your contract, you would like a new piece, just contact us and new art work can be arranged!
Rental Period, Fees, and Insurance
- Minimum rental term is one month
- Maximum rental term is twelve months
- Monthly rental rates are 4% of the work’s purchase price (for example, a $2000 painting costs $80 per month)
- Payments may be made by credit card or cheque; a valid credit card is required to be on file
- It is your responsibility to cover the cost of any damage, loss, or theft of artwork while it is in your possession
- If you choose to purchase the work, up to 6 months of rental payments may be applied to the purchase price
- If North End Gallery finds a third party buyer for the artwork during the course of a rental agreement, you will have the option to purchase the artwork outright; otherwise, North End Gallery will replace it with artwork of a similar kind and value
Please fill out the following form to have someone contact you regarding rentals.
All fields are required.